GREENWORKS Electric Pressure Washer GPW2000-1RG – Hi, everbody. Do you want to wash your car to keep it clean? Hmm, but the hose in the house is less pressurized, sluggish.
Don’t worry about that problem. Try replacing the existing hose with an Electric Pressure Washer.
Here we will review these tools, especially the Greenworks brand. Namely Greenworks 2000 Max PSI @ 1.1 GPM (13 Amp) Electric Pressure Washer GPW2000-1RG.
Brand : Greenworks
Power Source : AC
Color : Green
Item Dimensions LxWxH : 20.08 x 16.54 x 13.98 inches
Maximum Pressure2000 Pound per Square
About this item
- Performance tested and rated in accordance with PWMA standards
- 2000 PSI and 1.1 GPM for efficient cleaning of residential areas
- Ideal for medium duty projects including but not limited to cleaning patio furniture, grills, walkways, and vehicles
- Powerful 13 AMP motor and convenient push button start; motor switches off with start/stop technology when the spray wand not engaged to save energy and lifespan of the pump and motor
- The soap siphon hose allows users to switch from pressure washing to using cleaning detergents; change to the soap tip on the spray wand and then place the other end of the siphon hose into a container of ready to use cleaner
Source : amazon.com